Brand Marketing Supervisor
DUE DATE: May 29, 2023
- Be responsible for annual Marketing plan (developing & implementing) including initiatives of PR/Media, Advertising, Event, CRM, Digital which have to be in line with global strategy, local marketing KPIs & timeline within assigned budgets.
- Develop competitive client treatment strategy including clienteling, gifting, event, activity for different target group of clients: new, existing, prospective…
- Manage to build 360 degrees campaign launch for new collections.
- Build & nurture professional & strong working relationships with both internal and external parties.
- Explore further possibilities in order to enhance brand’s visibility through different channels.
- Track, monitor & evaluate the effectiveness of all the Marketing activities & invested channels.
- Play as an internal key contact point to update, share and engage different teams with brands the same way we build love and trust in our media partners & targeted clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Knowledge of fashion is a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience working in marketing role.
- Experienced of creating and implementing plans, setting budgets & strong follow-ups.
- Fluent in spoken & written English.
- Good sense of story-telling & presentation skills and have strong client-centric mindset.
- Proven ability to cultivate and sustain professional working relationships with different parties (both internal & external).
- Proven track record of delivering results in ambiguous situations & ability to self-manage and prioritize work to deliver on key goals.
- A big plus if you are a responsive, agile, detail-oriented, well-organized & teamwork player.
- Have a chance to experience the Unique & Differentiate in Luxury Fashion and Cosmetic Retail industry.
- Get internal purchasing policies for all employee, moreover, you will also have the opportunity to buy high-end fashion products with super special offers in periodic internal sales programs.
- Many kind of engagement activities will engage you and deeply understand the company and colleagues through activities such as monthly happy hour, team building, year end party, internal activities, etc.