Digital Copywriting Executive
HẾT HẠN: May 31, 2023
- Work closely with internal teams to participate in all stages of the creative process, from brainstorming to conceptual development, thereby contributing creative strategies.
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action.
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by company, or target audience at hand.
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging.
- Research and understand the client's needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings.
- Understand the concept behind creative work and how it achieves client and business goals.
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands.
- Stay on top of trends through business/industry monitoring and outside resources.
- Produce written materials in a variety of formats, including print collateral (press materials, brochures), Web and interactive content, speeches and other thought leadership pieces, considering responses from the target community.
- Ensure written materials are clear, concise and persuasive to help bring the program strategy to life.
- Understand target audience to translate copy and design into compelling creative.
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials.
- Collaborate with a team from concept development to delivery of final product.
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to teams.
- Revise copy based on feedback/direction.
- Proofread written work and online content.
- Manage time and establish priorities while maintaining flexibility to respond to changing demands.
- Help communicate creative ideas in presentations.
Product Mix Match
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice in each fashion season to create mix’n match content.
- Coordinate with Design team, Stylist and Brand Marketing team to create Mix’n Match images, collection each week.
- Coordinate with Performance team to define Target Audience for each Mix’n Match collection.
- Understand target audience, brand message to deliver right communication.
- Have periodic meetings/communications with internal team as well as other departments for project monitoring and review feedbacks.
- Filing of all relevant documents and to communicate properly.
- Ensure supervisors report.
- Ensure all sponsored content are published on time due to request.
- Other task assigned by line manager.
Bachelor degree in Journalism, Communication, Marketing or related field.
Knowledge of digital & social media market.
Knowledge in luxury fashion brands is a preferable.
More than 1 year of experience as Copywriter or related positions in fashion/cosmetic/luxury retail field.
Microsoft Office proficiency is essential.
Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English.
Good skills in communication, research & typing skills.
Ability to work independently and in team situations.
Creativity, resourcefulness, flexibility, and motivation.
Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
Receptiveness to feedback.
Willingness to meet deadlines.
- Have a chance to experience the Unique & Differentiate in Luxury Fashion and Cosmetic Retail industry.
- Get internal purchasing policies for all employee, moreover, you will also have the opportunity to buy high-end fashion products with super special offers in periodic internal sales programs.
- Many kind of engagement activities will engage you and deeply understand the company and colleagues through activities such as monthly happy hour, team building, year end party, internal activities, etc.