Client Partnership Supervisor
ĐỊA ĐIỂM LÀM VIỆC: Hồ Chí Minh
HẾT HẠN: Sep 30, 2023
- Explore, search & collect information of luxury partners to develop partnerships to build co-branding schemes with partners.
- Targeting clients on specific partnership programs.
- Tracking client performance & reports of the partnership events on weekly/ monthly / yearly basis to ensure CRM KPIs met.
- Collect and Route all partnership opportunity leads to DAFC in order to increase client database and enhance client experience among luxury industry.
- Follow up and Collect survey to ensure partnership relationship and satisfaction with improvement.
- Deal & finalize contract with Partners for new channel initiatives to push sales out-of-store network for DAFC (from following up the lead and signing the contract with partners to development of execution plan).
- Support Retail team in executing Private events/Activations (including Micro Private Event & Private Sales) in malls and other locations (if any).
- Develop high quality partnership network to promote DAFC customer treatment programs.
- Bachelor's Degree major in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields.
- Knowledge of retail network & relationships with luxury partners.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Prefer experience in luxury retails.
- Well-experienced to work under a high-pressured environment to deliver projects within the designated timeline.
- Strong negotiation, communication & problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in English.
- Ability to work independently and in team situations.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- High sense of responsibility at work.
- Have a chance to experience the Unique & Differentiate in Luxury Fashion and Cosmetic Retail industry.
- Get internal purchasing policies for all employee, moreover, you will also have the opportunity to buy high-end fashion products with super special offers in periodic internal sales programs.
- Many kind of engagement activities will engage you and deeply understand the company and colleagues through activities such as monthly happy hour, team building, year end party, internal activities, etc.