Brand Marketing Assistant Manager
HẾT HẠN: May 31, 2023
- Be responsible for annual communications plan (planning & implementing) including initiatives of public relations, media, advertising (OOH, social media, print & digital), creative content (with media & influencers) which have to be in line with global strategy, local marketing KPIs & timeline within assigned budgets.
- Develop & maintain professional & genuinely good relationships with editors, media partners, celebrities/influencers and third-party advocates.
- Filter & response to PR requests from media partners such as oversea shootings, PR materials, samples support…
- Explore further possibilities in order to enhance brand’s visibility through OOH, print/online ad, influencers & digital touch-points…
- Track, monitor & evaluate the effectiveness of all the PR activities & invested channels.
- Conduct press presentations for new collection & campaign launches.
- Partner with in-house digital team for a detailed social & digital content plan.
- Support in-house CRM team with client communication tools development (EDM content)
- Be accountable for internal communication materials and channels, keep other teams (digital, CRM, VM, product, retail…) updated & engaged with the brands the same way we build love and trust in our media partners & targeted clients.
- Maintain and develop relationships with journalists, KOLs, influencers, partners to promote brand awareness.
- Make reports, analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs based on ROI, OKR, KPI.
- Perform analysis on competitors, target customers to have marketing activities recommendations suitable to the Vietnamese market.
- Plan & implement CRM/Event/Activities.
- Annual plan & implement according Brand guideline and local market need for business.
- Plan & control Brand MKT budget annual.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Knowledge of fashion is a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience working in media/PR role, preferably in electronics, fashion, cosmetic or media field.
- Experienced of creating and implementing plans, setting budgets & strong follow-ups.
- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Good sense of content creating, story-telling & presentation skills.
- Proven ability to cultivate and sustain professional working relationships with different parties (both internal & external)
- Proven track record of delivering results in ambiguous situations & ability to self-manage and prioritize work to deliver on key goals.
- A big plus if you are a responsive, agile, detail-orientated, well-organized & teamwork player.
- Dealing and convincing/ proficient English/ problem solving.
- Have a chance to experience the Unique & Differentiate in Luxury Fashion and Cosmetic Retail industry.
- Get internal purchasing policies for all employee, moreover, you will also have the opportunity to buy high-end fashion products with super special offers in periodic internal sales programs.
- Many kind of engagement activities will engage you and deeply understand the company and colleagues through activities such as monthly happy hour, team building, year end party, internal activities, etc.