Online Marketing & Report (35%):
- Craft and execute the optimal Paid Marketing Strategy, involving SEM, Display Marketing, Paid Social (Facebook and local social media), and partnerships with local publisher networks for advertising to drive student enrolments from the region.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our digital properties, including websites, social media, etc.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content• Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, social channels, and analytics.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, social channels, and analytics.
- Implementation and maintenance of multilingual search engine optimization and discrete campaigns.
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Building and connecting digital platforms (website, fan page, tracking tools, advertisement accounts) to deliver best digital experience.
- The preparation of termly/monthly / annual reports and reports as required by management.
Offline and Integrated Marketing (50%):
- Development of localized marketing plans, materials, and tools to drive enrolments.
- Cooperation with centres for events; public relations to organize onsite event.
Budget Management (15%):
- Appropriate and effective management of the departmental budget.
- Effective projects management to delivering best achievement on projects results and projects budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Knowledge of education is a plus.
- At least 3 years of management experience working in media/PR role, preferably in education.
- Experienced of creating and implementing plans, setting budgets & strong follow-ups.
- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Good sense of content creating, story-telling & presentation skills.
- Proven ability to cultivate and sustain professional working relationships with different parties (both internal & external)
- Proven track record of delivering results in ambiguous situations & ability to self-manage and prioritize work to deliver on key goals.
- A big plus if you are a responsive, agile, detail-orientated, well-organized & teamwork player.
- Dealing and convincing/ proficient English/ problem solving.
- Have a chance to experience the Unique & Differentiate in Luxury Fashion and Cosmetic Retail industry.
- Get internal purchasing policies for all employee, moreover, you will also have the opportunity to buy high-end fashion products with super special offers in periodic internal sales programs.
- Many kind of engagement activities will engage you and deeply understand the company and colleagues through activities such as monthly happy hour, team building, year end party, internal activities, etc.