PR Content Supervisor
DUE DATE: May 29, 2023
- Translate all brands materials such as brand campaign, new collection launch, internal training material & other relevant material.
- Create/ advise print, digital content, PR article, press release, DAFC website, Ecommerce, Online Outlet, Shipping Guidelines, email communications, LinkedIn page, knowledge base, blogs, CRM & Clienteling.
- Manage media relationships, media & KOLs’ booking, media inquiries and interview requests. Identify and create relationships with new publications & media partners.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print & online magazine, advise Brand MKT for improving PR effectiveness.
- Identify, explore, listing KOLs & Communities related to company brands, proposing KOL/community collaboration scheme.
- Working closely with stylists, presses to explore brand exposure opportunity.
- Assist in development / advising internal brand PR activity, KPIs and ROI.
- Responsible for execute all PR events, programs for DAFC and IPPG corporate name (if requested).
- PR report: Monthly tracking competitor activities, Vietnam market landscape in term of PR function. Support Brand Marketing team in searching the relevant information in need.
- Industry weekly news: Weekly collect & highlight relevant Global brands' news in the industry, in order to share with BOD, GBD and MKT team.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Faculty of Social Sciences & Humanities, Journalism or Communication.
- Knowledge about the role of PR, content and social media platforms for marketing goals.
- At least 1-2 years of experience working at the same position.
- Have good relationship with media partners, KOLs.
- Excellent copywriting skills, both English and Vietnamese.
- Sensitive in approaching customer behavior, catching market and product trends.
- Willingness to learn, work hard and work under pressure.
- Have a chance to experience the Unique & Differentiate in Luxury Fashion and Cosmetic Retail industry.
- Get internal purchasing policies for all employee, moreover, you will also have the opportunity to buy high-end fashion products with super special offers in periodic internal sales programs.
- Many kind of engagement activities will engage you and deeply understand the company and colleagues through activities such as monthly happy hour, team building, year end party, internal activities, etc.