As you use our websites or applications, we collect certain information about you and the services you use. The information we collect falls into three different categories.
Information you give us
We collect information you give us when you use our services. Some examples of using our "services" are when you make a purchase at one of our stores. The information you give us may include your name or surname, username, password, email address, postal address, phone number, financial account information such as a credit card number, birthday, city of birth, demographic information, and any other information you choose to give us. You may also permit us to access information stored in the "contacts list" on your device or provide us with information regarding the person you direct us to send a gift certificate or e-gift online, if applicable.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including:
- To process your purchases of products and services;
- To facilitate the functionality of our websites and mobile applications;
- To deliver gift certificates or e-gifts in accordance with your instructions;
- To communicate with you about orders, purchases, returns, accounts, programs;
- To respond to your customer service enquiries and requests for information;
- To post your comments or statements on our websites;
- To send you personalized promotions, advertisements, newsletters, and special offers;
- To inform you about our products, services, contests, sweepstakes, events, or other promotions;
- To maintain and improve our websites, mobile applications and the products and services we offer;
- To detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches or fraud; and
- To maintain accurate and appropriate records for internal administrative purposes.
Accessing or Changing Your Information or Deleting Your Account
If you want to change your information, and cancel your account your information, please contact us as described in the "Contact Us" section, below. We will make every effort to promptly respond to your request. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you ask us to delete your account, we will stop using your account information and remove such information from our data promptly as your request.
How We Protect Your Information
To protect your information using technical, physical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your information in accordance with the Law. Some of our safeguards include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls, and administrative informational controls. When you transmit highly sensitive information (such as a credit card number) through our websites or via our mobile applications, we encrypt the transmission of that information using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. While we have employed security technologies and procedures to assist safeguarding your personal information, no system or network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.