Product image uploads on website
- Upload products on appropriate channels (website, social media).
- Search for product images (if available online) and upload 50 SKU/ day in total with products detailed information: SKU, item no, name, brand, category, season, year, material, description.
- Work with photography agency at warehouse to produce product images (if not available online) on a daily basis with approved schedule & KPI.
- Constantly check on product availability.
- Constantly check and update on product price.
- Consolidate all product images information in shared drive.
Digital materials preparations
- Prepare digital materials as requested.
- Provide product images and information by category/ theme for social media posts.
- Ensure prepared digital materials meet expectations.
- Weekly report on personal performance to digital executive.
- Work closely with merchants/ brand marketing/ trade marketing on product shipments/ campaign information to ensure the latest online campaign/ promotion is updated on website.
- Work closely with digital coordinating admins to support on stock availability and product information.
- University/ College degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economic or related field.
- Fresh graduate and/ or have at least 6 months experience in related field.
- Knowledge of fashion, digital & social media.
- Microsoft Office proficiency is essential.
- Proficiency in writing English.
- Willing to work in both office and warehouse.
- Flexible and able to work extended hours over busy period.
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in team situations.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Awareness of current Fashion & Digital trends and an interest in fashion.